Saturday 27 August 2016

Stopping Whatsapp From Sharing My Date To Facebook

2 comments

Whatsapp privacy policy has been updated recently. And all Whatsapp uses data will be shared to Facebook for their advertisement purposes. But you have to make your choice now to allow your date to be shared to Facebook or not for advertisement purposes. Now I will teach the simple trick I used in stopping Whatsapp from sharing my date with Facebook.

NOTE: Make sure you have the latest version of Whatsapp in your phone. If you are already using the latest version.
Then lunch the Whatsapp app, you will see the update term and Terms of Service Privacy Policy waiting for you. To stop it do not click on AGREE. You will see an arrow saying "Read more of our updated Terms and Privacy Policy".
Tap on the arrow.

  You would see a checked box on the other page, just unclick the box and tap on AGREE.

After all that it will stop WhatsApp from sharing your personal data with Facebook.

If you face any Challenges, Let me know in your Comments, I will Reply As soon as Possible.




2 comments :